Qualiservice provides researchers with qualitative research data for re-use (secondary analysis). Data can be used for scientific purposes. This includes teaching and research.
Below you will find information about available data at Qualiservice. Internationally interoperable metadata serve to describe the data in detail. The metadata contain, inter alia, information about the research topic, the study design, and the methods of data collection. Together with the Study Report – a compilation of contextual information that might important for the re-use of data – the metadata help you to find the right data set.
If you need information not available in the Scientific Use Files that you received from us, you can specify your research interest. In justified cases, use of less anonymized data at guest workstations in our on-site Safe Room is possible.
Qualiservice: Available Data
All data sets provided by Qualiservice are described with detailed metadata and offer both primary research data and materials related to the research context of the study.
To get access to data, please fill out a usage agreement for research or teaching purposes and contact us.
- If you have any questions, we are happy to help you. Please get in touch with us by using our contact form.
Use Data - Step by Step
Step 1: Contact us and receive more information on what data to use and how to use them.
- View our list of available data
- Determine your research interest and select suitable data
- Contact us for advice on data selection
Step 2: Sign a usage agreement
Step 3: Obtain data
- Secure download of data (Scientific Use Files) or
- Access to sensitive data at on-site guest workstations in our Safe Room