Qualiservice provides researchers with qualitative research data for re-use (secondary analysis). The data can be used for scientific purposes, including teaching and research.
Below you will find information about the available data at Qualiservice. Internationally interoperable metadata serve to describe the data in detail. The metadata contain, among other things, information about the research topic, the study design, and the methods of data collection. Together with the study report, a compilation of contextual information that might important for re-use of the data, the metadata help you to find the right data set.
If you need additional information that is not available in the scientific use files you received from us, you can specify your research interest. In certain cases, it may be possible to access less anonymized data at guest workstations in our on-site safe room.
All data sets provided by Qualiservice are described with detailed metadata and offer both primary research data and materials related to the research context of the study.
In order to access this data, please fill out a usage agreement for research or teaching purposes and contact us.
- If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you. Please get in touch with us by using our contact form.
Using Data - Step by Step
Step 1: Contact us to receive more information on what data to use and how to use them.
- View our list of available data.
- Determine your research interest and select suitable data.
- Contact us for advice on data selection.
Step 2: Sign a usage agreement.
Step 3: Obtain data.
- Download data securely (scientific use files) or
- access sensitive data at on-site guest workstations in our safe room.